We are seeing an increase in requirements for freelance Project Managers (Creative and Digital sector) and are on the lookout for candidates to fill various roles across the North West and Yorkshire.
Skills and experience required:
– Minimum of 4 years industry experience
– Delivering projects in budget and on time to a high standard
– Managing multiple projects
– Overseeing the activity of involved team members
– Managing external suppliers
– Utilising and updating project management software as required
– Excellent use of other associate software, such as MS Office
– Attending meetings and liaising with clients throughout the process
– Responding effectively to changing circumstance
– Reporting in to senior management on progress / activity
– Natural leader, excellent communicator, and ruthlessly organised
– Enthusiasm for delivering excellence
If you are set up as a Limited Company you can expect up to £250 p/day dependent on the project.
Freelancers being paid through our PAYE payment structure would be looking at up to £200 p/day plus holiday pay.
For those of you thinking of applying who don’t know the advantages of working as a freelancer through an agency like Orchard I would like to mention a few key points:
– We pay our freelancers weekly and you will always get paid, even if we don’t.
– You reserve the right to decline any opportunity, we will not hold it against you and will continue to offer you relevant work.
– We frequently send out showcases of new and existing freelancers in order to provide you with as much exposure to the market as possible.
If you have any questions please contact our freelance team on 0161 455 00 55.