Kenton Black are working with an Award Winning Contractor who are currently recruiting for a new scheme they have recently been awarded in Huddersfield. They are looking for a Freelance Design Manager to work on site. They have a strong presence in the Commercial sector, and have delivered large flagship commercial buildings across the North. They are looking to add a strong Design Manager to their on site team.
Day Rate: Up to £350 per day (depending on experience)
Role: Freelance Design Manager (Commercial/Build)
Duration: On Going
• Manage the pre-construction process, and promote integration of disciplines
• Develop the Clients Brief to eliminate risk, and ensure the project evolves to meet financial and time parameters
• Assist in Risk Management at bid stage
• Enhance external relationships through excellent project management skills
• Manage the development of whole-life programmes from the earliest opportunity, ensuring full understanding and commitment from all disciplines, both internally and externally
• Motivate and Manage the Design Coordinators, other members of the Preconstruction Team and various stakeholders to deliver the project from the Tender Stage to start on site.
• Also ensuring the optimum solution to each scheme and sharing ‘best practice’ across the business
If you are interested in hearing more about this role then please contact Tabitha Crabtree on 0121 237 3700 or send your CV to [email protected]